Sunday, October 4, 2009

Trying it out



Well I fought it for along time but I am finally caving and starting a blog. I have become a bit of a "blog stalker" so I figured I better give back to the blogging world instead of just taking.

I guess my first blog should be the typical "small talk" that you have to do everytime you meet someone for the first time or see someone you haven't seen since highschool.

Four and half years ago I married my high school sweetheart Justin. Well actually we grew up on the same street and went to school together since the 1st grade but were never freinds since High School. If you had told me in school that I was going to end up marrying him I probably would have laughed and been like umm yeah right, but as we all know God has a funny little way about working things out how we least expect them.

We have a two year old son who is the light of our lives, I will post a seperate blog about him later. I work full time (not by choice) and sell toliet paper. Yes, I said toliet paper but it is actually pretty interesting.

Well I am excited to be a part of this whole "blogging world", like I said above I work full time and have a two year old so I will try and keep up with my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment