Colton Knox turned two in April. I remember being pregnant wondering what he would look like and what his personality would be like. Well again with the whole God making things how you least expect it. I just knew he would have dark hair since Justin and I both do, and I thought he would be calm and laid back like Justin since he is the first born. WELL BOY WAS I WRONG! He came out with BLOND hair and blue eyes! And well the whole "calm" idea... I couldn't have been more wrong.
First I will explain how he is like his father. He seems to "get" things right away and is good at most of what he tries to do. This is a quality I find very annoying in my husband (I am so NOT talented and have to work hard at getting anything right), but with Colton I find it exciting to see what he is going to learn next. He can already hit a ball with a bat, and understands the "rules" to most sports. He potty trained in ONE day. He learned to count to ten after hearing it just a couple of times.

Now how he is like me.... HE IS A MESS! He has a great sense of humor. Already sarcastic at two years old. Loves to talk and is pretty social. When he is in a good mood he is the most fun to be around but when he is in a bad mood you do not want to be in the same zip code. Likes to be around people but has times where he just wants to go to his room and be left alone. He gets frustrated easily like me but has a sweet heart and gets sad when others are sad.
He has added to much to are world. He continues to teach us more about life and ourselves. My love for him is stronger than words can say. I cannot wait to see what God does with this little boy and feel so blessed that I got picked to be along for the ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment