I grew up in church and going to sunday school and learned alot at a young age so I always knew that I wanted to make sure that my kids start going to church at a young age too. But I didn't think Colton would start catching on until like 5 or 6. But once again he amazes me. At two I am already seeing faith grow in him.
I wasn't sure how much he would understand about God but Justin and I would plant little seeds here and there. He now knows that "Jesus lives in his heart", and that when he is scared he can pray. The other day one of the babies he stays with during the day was crying and Colton went up to him and said,"it's ok, Jesus is in your heart and he is in my heart too."
How wonderful is that? It is NEVER too early to start teaching little ones about God's love. They understand more then we realize.

aww i like this entry!
ReplyDeleteCute post girl! Thanks for the invite! Looking forward to seeing you again at the rape seminar! --Tanna
ReplyDeleteOh That is just the sweetest lil picture ever!!
ReplyDelete