This post is to introduce my partner in crime, my husband Justin. Like I said in my previous post we met in high school. The first thing that attracted me to him is that he is just "justin" he does not try to be anything else then who he is. Anyone that knows him knows that to be true, he does not alter how he is for anyone or anything, and being someone that can be easily influenced I found this attribute of his very attractive. He is his own person which is rock and roll meets jock meets red neck.

We were long distance all through college and there were many times I felt it was too hard and told him I wanted to break up. He would simply reply with,"no its not time yet, we aren't done yet". He NEVER doubted we would make it, even when I did.

He is a sweet and helpful husband. He puts up with me and that is a job in its own. He knows exactly how to deal with each mood I have. He is even kill and laid back which balances my coocky hyper personality.He is not necassarily a "romantic" but treats me good every day and I would much rather have that.

I always knew he would be a good father but he continues to surprise me and exceed my expectations with Colton. Colton already considers him his super hero, and well i guess I do too!
No comments:
Post a Comment