Sunday, October 18, 2009

A FUN day

Saturday's in the Spangler household have changed quite drastically since having Colton join our little family. When it was just Justin and I, a Saturday would consist of sleeping in late, eventually making it out of bed to the couch to watch movies all day. We would get up for lunch and I would have a good long workout, but then we would get ready for a late night out with our friends. Well needless to say the "sleeping in" thing is a thing of the past. We now wake up at about 7:30 hearing "mommy - daddy I'm ready" in the monitor.

Yesterday was finally a beautiful day so we decided to forget whatever we needed to do around the house and have a fun family day out. We decided to take Colton to his first Putt-Putt adventure. We met Justin's mom and her friends out there. Colton was real excited to see that he got a "golf club" that was just for him. He did real well. He made it through 16 holes then said, "i'm done."











After that we went to Colton's favorite place.... a sporting goods store. Here he looked at all the bats and baseballs and was in heaven! After eating out (which is a treat) we finally made it home where we painted pumpkins.














Yes our saturday's have surely changed, but we are LOVING IT!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the underoos!
    And I miss the Saturdays from college... can we go back???

    ReplyDelete