Thursday, June 30, 2011

Colton is FOUR






I have to tell myself that over and over cause I just can’t believe it. Some days I feel like he is two again and then other days it seems he should be six. I could sit and watch Colton all day. He is such an interesting person to me. The older he gets the more he looks and acts like his Daddy. I love this though, cause well I love his Daddy!
At four Colton:
LOVES BASEBALL: It’s the first thing he wants to do when he gets home, (baseball or golf). He will watch an entire Ranger game from start to finish, knows most of the players and their numbers. I could seriously watch this boy watch sports every night. He is so passionate and it amazes me the knowledge he has of all the sports already.
ALL KNOWING: or at least he likes to think. This boy needs to be “in the know”. He asks a lot of questions and likes to know everything about everything. He is a very logical thinker and needs things to make sense.
PEOPLE PERSON: He doesn’t do well with playing alone. Still wants to always play with Mom and Dad or anybody for that matter. Loves people. He has MANY pretend people for when there isn’t a whole lot of people around.
A great OLDEST: I say oldest and not just big brother because he is also so good with my niece Natalie and the other babies he stays with during the day. They all ADORE him. I think watching him be a big brother is my favorite thing about him. Even when he is in a “mood” with us he is so sweet and caring with Camden. Knows when Camden needs to eat, knows when it is nap time for Camden. He talks to him all the time and loves to make him laugh. He has this soft side with Camden that just melts me. I hear him tell Camden all the time quietly “no no Camden put that up before Mommy sees you”.
Colton can wear me out and make me cry in one instant, then turn around and amaze me with

his maturity. I love that boy so much.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot get over how grown up he looks in that picture. My, how time flies. You are such a great mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big he's gotten!! You and Justin do create some cute kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete