Friday, July 1, 2011

Camden is ONE





Well not until July 19th but knowing me I better write about it now while I’m on this blogging kick. Just thinking of Camden makes me smile and shake my head. This boy is a mess. He is my fun-loving, silly boy. At one Camden:
IS EVERYWHERE: Unlike his brother he will definitely play by himself. You can just set him down and he is off. Getting into anything and everything.
LOVES FOOD: I have not found a food yet he won’t eat, and he loves to eat. He would eat all day long if I let him. And when he hears the words “all gone”, oh lord do we have drama on our hands.
A BIG CUDDLE BUG: this boy loves to cuddle and he loves his mama and I am ok with both J We get LOTS of cuddle time!
TOUGH GUY: Not much phases Camden. He can fall, hit his head, have his face covered in water, hear loud sounds… and he just looks up and smiles. Of course having a big brother he has had to learn to be tough. They are starting to wrestle and “play fight” with each other and Camden can already hold his own with Colton.
Camden is such sunshine in our home. He has found his little personality and it fits with our family perfectly. I forget how it was without him apart of us. It is weird to think there was a time he wasn’t in our family because it is just so natural to have him around. LOVE LOVE LOVE this little boy.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...he loves to eat? I wonder how on Earth he learned about the greatness that is food?!? He's definitely a mommas boy :)

    ReplyDelete