Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My string of posts every 8 months to catch up…

Yeah I know, I’m the worst blogger ever. I go through spells where I want to post 5 or 6 then decide to keep my mouth shut for awhile. The Spangler clan is doing good. I started a new job as a purchasing agent which I love, but it keeps me so busy during the day I barely have time to stop and pee. BUT I get home at 4:45 every day instead of 6:15. More time with my boys = one happy mama! I still struggle with the whole working mom thing but this new change makes it MUCH better. I am just feeling extremely blessed right now. Is it possible to feel so blessed and hurt so much for others at the same time? I stay broken hearted for the people around me that are going through a hard time, that is makes me feel guilty for my blessings. I’m sure everyone has felt this way before. Well those are my thoughts for now. I am about to post some updates on the boys so stayed tuned…..

1 comment:

  1. It made me so happy to see that you updated your blog. Almost as happy as seeing your pretty face would make me :)

    ReplyDelete