Monday, July 19th at 1:45 pm we met our second born. Camden Thomas Pyle Spangler was 8 lbs 3 oz (thank God we induced early). He came with a full head of dark hair and dark blue/gray eyes.
He is my easy baby (Colton …was… NOT) He is mister smiles, he smiles with his whole face. Loves to be held and loves to cuddle. Moves constantly and is content 90% of the time.
He started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old. He puts himself to sleep and wakes up just talking and happy till someone comes and gets him.
I am obsessed with his eyes. I could look at them all day.
He is my easy baby (Colton …was… NOT) He is mister smiles, he smiles with his whole face. Loves to be held and loves to cuddle. Moves constantly and is content 90% of the time.
He started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old. He puts himself to sleep and wakes up just talking and happy till someone comes and gets him.
I am obsessed with his eyes. I could look at them all day.
I fall more in love everyday. It seems different this time around. I’m way more relaxed and remember to soak in every minute. I definitely have a soft spot for this sweet boy. I don’t know if it’s because I’m not sure yet if he is my last, or that I can appreciate this stage of his life more because I have an older one.
No comments:
Post a Comment