Birth order and how it affects personalities has always interested me. I love trying to guess if someone is the youngest, oldest, or middle child just by their personalities. Of course there are always exceptions but I have found with my sister and I,it usually rings true. 
Now that I have an oldest and youngest, I thought it would be fun to see if they fit the mold. I know there is SO MUCH still to learn about Camden, but I can try and gage what I think fits him and what doesn’t.
Now that I have an oldest and youngest, I thought it would be fun to see if they fit the mold. I know there is SO MUCH still to learn about Camden, but I can try and gage what I think fits him and what doesn’t.

I’m also going to compare the personalities of birth order with me (youngest), my sister Casey (oldest), and my husband Justin (oldest).
I just googled “birth order” and this is some of what I found:
FIRST BORN:
Natural Leader: Colton – check, Casey – check, Justin – check (sometimes)
High Achiever: Colton – totally, Casey – oh so much, Justin – doesn’t believe in doing it unless he’s the best. Haha
Organized: Colton – mmm don’t think so, Casey – organized out of control, Justin – no not really (maybe this is a gender thing)
On-Time: Colton- yes and early, Casey – hahah this is funny, NO NO NO, Justin – yes and early (gender thing??)
Know-it-all: Colton- oh yes!, Casey- no not really, Justin – oh yes!
Adult-Pleaser : Colton- check, Casey-check, Justin- check
Perfectionists: Colton- yes yes yes, Casey- yes yes yes, Justin- yes yes yes
LAST BORN:
Risk Taker: - Camden- not sure yet, Me- used to be but, now not so much
Outgoing: Camden- Check, Me- Check
Self-Centered – Camden – hope not, Me – don’t think I am, but others might have a different opinion
Competitive: Camden – can’t tell, Me – only with myself
Likes to be pampered – Camden – definitely, Me – definitely
Sense of Humor – Camden – think so, he’s pretty goofy, Me – why yes I do say so myself
Spoiled – Camden – totally, Me – totally
Sorry all you middle and only children. Didn’t research those.
No comments:
Post a Comment