Everyone kept asking whether I wanted a boy or a girl and the truth is I wanted both but for different reasons. I love having a boy and I wanted Colton to have a brother. Justin is real close to his brother and I thought it would be fun to see Colton have that relationship too. But I wanted a girl because the “stuff” is sooo much cuter and I’m nervous that when my boys are older they won’t call and keep in touch as much as a girl will.
Well we never told anyone this but when I was about 14 weeks we had a sonogram and the tech asked us if we wanted to know her “guess”. She said it was just a guess but that she had a pretty good idea. OF COURSE we wanted to know so she let us know she thought we were having a girl. Well that is all Justin needed to hear. He was convinced it was a girl. My whole family was convinced. I kept saying, “No I don’t care what she said I KNOW it’s a boy.”
So the day came we got to go find out “officially” if we were having a little Camden or a little Cambree. I woke up very sick to my stomach because with Colton when we found out the sex we were also told the news about his heart, so all the memories came flashing back to me. My mom and Mother in Law both got to join us which helped with my nerves. We all gathered in the room, everyone (but me) convinced it was a girl.
I had a wonderful time gloating because we find out I was right and it was A BOY!!! WHO HOO another little messy stinky boy in my house and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Everything else looked great. I had her spend a lot of time on the heart and it looked good. I had her count everything over and over to make sure it was all there.
So as of now I still do not have to share my PRINCESS status in the house and look forward to more “fighting”, Spiderman, and Baseball.
CONGRATS Spangler Family. I love his name too
ReplyDelete