Colton has been going to preschool since he was 18 months and this has been so special for me in a couple of ways.
My mom has been director of this preschool for 25 years. Her and the school go hand and hand, you don’t think of one without the other. This is actually the same preschool I went to, where I met two of my closest friends, Kelli and Amy (see pic below but NO making fun .) It is so fun to see Colton going to the same school I went to.

I know I’m biased and all but this school is so awesome! As a 18th month old they had Colton actually sitting in a chair, walking in a straight line in the hall, and napping on a nap pad. Three things I told my mom there was NO WAY they could get him to do.

My mom is a strong believer in imagination learner for preschoolers so Colton has gotten to do so many cool things like, go skiing in Colorado, dinosaur bone digs, having a sock hop and walking down the star of fame in Hollywood. He has learned about Ben Franklin, the Boston Tea Party, and so much more (some of which I didn’t even know myself).
Mom says he is the first to raise his hand to answer a question and is the first to volunteer to participate. Looks like he will be taking after his Mommy and NOT his Daddy in school.

He comes home and talks all about his friends and tells me what he learned in chapel every week. This has also been so great for him and my mom. It is their special time they get together every week. I know it is wonderful for my mom to see her grandson be apart of something she worked 25 years to help build. I am so proud of the work she has done and the ministry she has created in this school. Just another way she has played a part in shaping my son.
My mom has been director of this preschool for 25 years. Her and the school go hand and hand, you don’t think of one without the other. This is actually the same preschool I went to, where I met two of my closest friends, Kelli and Amy (see pic below but NO making fun .) It is so fun to see Colton going to the same school I went to.
I know I’m biased and all but this school is so awesome! As a 18th month old they had Colton actually sitting in a chair, walking in a straight line in the hall, and napping on a nap pad. Three things I told my mom there was NO WAY they could get him to do.
My mom is a strong believer in imagination learner for preschoolers so Colton has gotten to do so many cool things like, go skiing in Colorado, dinosaur bone digs, having a sock hop and walking down the star of fame in Hollywood. He has learned about Ben Franklin, the Boston Tea Party, and so much more (some of which I didn’t even know myself).
Mom says he is the first to raise his hand to answer a question and is the first to volunteer to participate. Looks like he will be taking after his Mommy and NOT his Daddy in school.
He comes home and talks all about his friends and tells me what he learned in chapel every week. This has also been so great for him and my mom. It is their special time they get together every week. I know it is wonderful for my mom to see her grandson be apart of something she worked 25 years to help build. I am so proud of the work she has done and the ministry she has created in this school. Just another way she has played a part in shaping my son.
Carrie,
ReplyDeleteYour mom is a blessing to all us of who are lucky enough to have our kids at TLC!
How awesome for him to be with grandma all day!
ReplyDelete