Thursday, March 25, 2010

Queen of Kings

Even my dog is a boy. I am surrounded by boys and now there is another one on the way!! Here are some of my thoughts on this……

Things that concern me:
The mess – I don’t like messes and I don’t like things dirty but have realized that boys do not share this feeling of mine. Mud, dirt and blood have started to make a regular appearance in my house and I’m not sure I like that.

The bathroom – I have been married 5 years and have had a potty trained son for almost a year now and I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND what is so hard about aiming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The TV – Don’t get me wrong I love sports. I have no problem sitting down and watching a Football game or baseball game… once a week!!! NOT EVERYDAY! If they aren’t watching a sport they are watching something that has fighting in it or something on the Discovery channel. What happened to my romantic comedies???????

The girl talk – Thank the lord I have my mom and my sister to scratch my girl talk itch every once in a while, cause this is definitely not going on in my house anytime soon. I am nervous with having all boys that they won’t talk as much or tell me about their day as much. I am nervous when they grow up and leave they won’t call just to chat like a daughter would. I guess I will have to start praying for wonderful daughter-in-laws now!


Things I love:
Being the Princess- Justin treats me like a princess and I can already tell Colton is catching on too. Every time I am carrying something he asks if he could carry it for me, and he gets upset if Justin raises his voice even in the slightest to me. I know I will be taken care of and the selfish part of me will relish being the only girl.

NO PMS – well besides me of course. I lived in a house of girls growing up and know how the drama and attitude can go.

Being my boys biggest fan – I know I can do this with girls too but I look so forward to soccer, baseball, and football games. I can’t wait to sit in the stands and cheer my little heros on.

Being surrounded by handsome, wonderful, god –fearing men – Hey who wouldn’t mind this?

2 comments:

  1. Whoa... turbo! TWO blogs in ONE week. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO I agree with Kelli. Love reading the blogs

    ReplyDelete