My body is in January but my blogging mind is in December. December 8th my big sis turned 30. I always say I look forward to my thirties cause I think it’s a “sexy” age. You are more comfortable and confident in life at this point. Well my sister is definitely “sexy” at thirty!
Of course she wanted to do something special to leave the twenties behind so for her present she opted to have a “spa day” with special people that are close to her. Well with me being very special and of course close to her I was lucky enough to be included.
The group of ladies that got to enjoy the day with her are not your quiet, reserved group of women (we will just put it that way, and leave it at that J) So Casey decided the best way for us to be able to enjoy ourselves and be loud and crazy was to have the spa come to us. She found a company that takes the spa to you.

She had her house all “spa like” with candles and fountains. And in “Casey like” form she even had a robe for each girl with our initial monogrammed. I supplied the mimosa’s and others brought fun snakes to munch on.
We all were allowed to pick two treatments. I had a pedicure and a facial. It was so nice to get away with my beautiful sister, mom, and other girls that I love. We laughed, relaxed, and got pampered.

After we were all done we got dressed and ready together to go meet the boys at Splitsville. There, more fun was had with great food, great music, and great company.

I had SO MUCH fun that day. My sister blew me away with her kindness and sharing spirit. I am so proud of what she has done with her first thirty years of life and so excited I get to continue to watch, learn, and share with her for the next 30 years.
Of course she wanted to do something special to leave the twenties behind so for her present she opted to have a “spa day” with special people that are close to her. Well with me being very special and of course close to her I was lucky enough to be included.
The group of ladies that got to enjoy the day with her are not your quiet, reserved group of women (we will just put it that way, and leave it at that J) So Casey decided the best way for us to be able to enjoy ourselves and be loud and crazy was to have the spa come to us. She found a company that takes the spa to you.
She had her house all “spa like” with candles and fountains. And in “Casey like” form she even had a robe for each girl with our initial monogrammed. I supplied the mimosa’s and others brought fun snakes to munch on.
We all were allowed to pick two treatments. I had a pedicure and a facial. It was so nice to get away with my beautiful sister, mom, and other girls that I love. We laughed, relaxed, and got pampered.
After we were all done we got dressed and ready together to go meet the boys at Splitsville. There, more fun was had with great food, great music, and great company.
I had SO MUCH fun that day. My sister blew me away with her kindness and sharing spirit. I am so proud of what she has done with her first thirty years of life and so excited I get to continue to watch, learn, and share with her for the next 30 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment