Since Pinterest I have thought that I would love to get married again, of course to the same person I just want to do the wedding all over again. Pinterest has made wedding planning seem so exciting. So I keep “pinning” all this stuff but have no motivation/ reason to do any of it. UNTIL NOW! We FINALLY (after a year) sold our house and got a new one. We still haven’t closed yet so we are holding our breaths for anything to happen BUT once we move I told Justin that I was going to do a pinterest project every weekend! Whether it be a huge project for the house or something quick and fun with the kiddos, I’m going to do it!
This also solves my problem with being a terrible blogger and never having anything write about. I will now blog every “Pin” that I do that weekend and whether it was a success and I’m the next Martha or whether it was a womp womp failure and I need to keep practicing being a girl. I would love to be able to get all the projects on my boards done but we shall see how long this lasts. Stay tuned! We close in 10 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment