Friday, December 2, 2011

Double the Fun?

Yep! My big sis is having twins! This news came as a shock to us because NO we don’t have twins on either side and NO there was no fertility drugs and such involved. Just a good old fashion God plan. This was definitely not my sister’s plan who only wanted two kids PERIOD. (She already has a two year old girl) But I think after the initial shock and freak out she is wrapping her head around it.
Like I said her having twins was very unexpected and a shock to our family but on the day she had her first sonogram I woke up and the first thing that popped in my head was twins. I kinda laughed and disregarded it because I thought “no way”. This is the text I sent my sister right before she found out it was twins…..





After she found out she called me right away and said, “next time be careful what you tease me about because…. Well it’s twins”. I was in total shock. I thought it was a joke and kept saying, “this is a joke right”.
Their reaction after the doctor told them was… well tears. Casey said she just busted out crying for many different emotions. Fear, excitement, dis-belief. She said for the rest of the day they barely said anything. One would just start shaking their head and they would both start laughing (or crying).
Needless to say there are going to be a lot of adjustments for her and her little family but they are feeling blessed, scared, excited, and nervous all in one. God has a plan for these twins and he knew Casey and Tim could handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment