I’m like a month behind since my boy turned 3 in April, but so far having a three year old has proven to be time consuming
April 26th, Colton Knox Russell Spangler turned three. I still can’t believe it. There is no baby left in him and I still look at him in disbelief on how fast it went. I loved him the second I found out he was in my tummy but that love has grown every day and now I can’t imagine loving something anymore than I do now.
His birthday was on a week day so Justin and I both took the day off to be with him. Unfortunately we had to start out the day with his three year check up where he had to have shots, but after that we headed to “Donald’s” where he could play and have a happy meal. Then it was off to the park for more fun.
Camden also had a doctor’s appointment that day so we took Colton. He was able to help the doctor put the gel on my tummy and got to hear the baby’s heartbeat, which he thought was really cool. We asked him afterwards if he wanted to be a doctor when he got big and he said, “no I think I will just be their customer” haha…. What???
After that we made cupcakes to take to school with him the next day. It was a great day which was followed by an AWESOME birthday party that weekend that was filled with family, friends, and fun.
At THREE Colton……
Is in the 75% for height and 50% for weight
Still sleeps with “DeeDee” (his bear he has slept with since he was one when we replaced it with his paci for bedtime)
Potty’s all by himself - but is obsessed with going outside
Favorite toy is a baseball and a baseball bat
Very imaginative and makes up stories to tell us all day
Very quizative and asks a lot of questions
Has the attitude of a 13 year old and now has started calling us “Mom and Dad” instead of “Mommy and Daddy” (i am not liking this)
VERY excited to be a big brother!
Continues to amaze us everyday.
April 26th, Colton Knox Russell Spangler turned three. I still can’t believe it. There is no baby left in him and I still look at him in disbelief on how fast it went. I loved him the second I found out he was in my tummy but that love has grown every day and now I can’t imagine loving something anymore than I do now.
His birthday was on a week day so Justin and I both took the day off to be with him. Unfortunately we had to start out the day with his three year check up where he had to have shots, but after that we headed to “Donald’s” where he could play and have a happy meal. Then it was off to the park for more fun.
Camden also had a doctor’s appointment that day so we took Colton. He was able to help the doctor put the gel on my tummy and got to hear the baby’s heartbeat, which he thought was really cool. We asked him afterwards if he wanted to be a doctor when he got big and he said, “no I think I will just be their customer” haha…. What???
After that we made cupcakes to take to school with him the next day. It was a great day which was followed by an AWESOME birthday party that weekend that was filled with family, friends, and fun.
At THREE Colton……
Is in the 75% for height and 50% for weight
Still sleeps with “DeeDee” (his bear he has slept with since he was one when we replaced it with his paci for bedtime)
Potty’s all by himself - but is obsessed with going outside
Favorite toy is a baseball and a baseball bat
Very imaginative and makes up stories to tell us all day
Very quizative and asks a lot of questions
Has the attitude of a 13 year old and now has started calling us “Mom and Dad” instead of “Mommy and Daddy” (i am not liking this)
VERY excited to be a big brother!
Continues to amaze us everyday.

No comments:
Post a Comment