I’m a list girl. I love making lists!! Here is a list of things I miss since being pregnant that I am ready to have back and then a list of things I will miss once I’m not preggers anymore.
Things I’m ready to have back:
Sleeping on my stomach
Adult beverages
Running
Colton being able to sit in my lap without the belly pushing him off
A less active bladder
Sushi
Touching my toes
Things I will miss:
Pants with no zippers
Things I have let myself indulge in that I no longer will be able to:
Starbucks
Taco Bell
Dinner twice a night (nope not kidding)
Soft drinks
Things I’m ready to have back:
Sleeping on my stomach
Adult beverages
Running
Colton being able to sit in my lap without the belly pushing him off
A less active bladder
Sushi
Touching my toes
Things I will miss:
Pants with no zippers
Things I have let myself indulge in that I no longer will be able to:
Starbucks
Taco Bell
Dinner twice a night (nope not kidding)
Soft drinks
this is so funny! You crack me up!
ReplyDelete